Concrete Barrier Forms
Concrete Barrier forms by OHIO FORMS are custom manufactured to your specifications. Made from strong 3/16" thick carbon steel, these forms are designed for easy setting and stripping. Also available in 1/4" thick design.
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
- Symmetrical (double-contour) concrete median barrier.
- Parapet (single-contour) concrete barrier.
- 10' sections bolt together to form a rigid, free standing assembly.
- No lateral bracing is required, reducing traffic obstruction.
- Moment arms or other custom top-joining devices are available.
- Assembled form sections can be advanced by crane to reduce set-up time.
- Standard-duty forms have two end plates and three center gusset plates.
- Heavy-duty forms have two end plates and five center gusset plates.
- Punched holes in treads or face are available for an added cost.
Standard 32" New Jersey Designs
Four Standard Shapes
- Contour Form with Radius Bend.
- Contour Form with V-Bend.
- Straight Form Vertical.
- Straight Form with Vertical Offset.
- 100 ft. of forms considered a minimum order.
- All weights are approximate, and based on standard sizes and configurations.
- All weights exclude stakes, loose hardware, and packaging.
- All items priced on request.
- Quoted prices are valid for 15 days from date of quote.
- All items quoted F.O.B. Fairfield, Ohio.
- Terms are net 30 days, upon credit approval.